Thursday, April 17, 2014

Charging Ahead


So many things now require chargers. I have to re-charge my iPad, cell phone, Kindle, camera battery, the Blue Tooth streamer for my hearing aids. I have trouble keeping track of them and remembering which one is for which device. Recently I bought a new phone, so I have to learn to recognize its charger.

The camera battery charger is distinctive by its square battery space. The iPad charger is white as is the Kindle charger. The ones I can’t seem to keep straight in my mind are the cell phone and streamer. Finally I gave up trying and put labels on them, using white tape and a black marker.


Then I discovered that they both have the same connection. Hey, I only need one of them!


Is this old age or does it happen to people of all ages? 

Copyright 2014 by Shirley Domer

No comments: