Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Moth Festival Revisited

The day after I posted "Moth Festival Ends in Tragedy," a couple of late-comers showed up, apparently having emerged from their chrysalises too late. The beautiful leopard moth was one.


Another was a guy I called Red Head, who snuggled up to the sole remaining Brainless.


The next day, not one moth showed up at our front door, and no moths at all have visited since then.

Hey, guys, I was just kidding around about the moth festival ending. I didn't mean to scare you away. Please come back. I miss you.

2 comments:

LawrenceLinda said...

I would love a cloak which looks like the leopard moth....designed to wear and swoop around at night.

Shirley said...

You can be a superhero wearing such a cloak. Your cloak, which you don only at dusk, will enable you to fly through the night, looking for wrongs to set right, rescuing those in peril and causing a sensation at parties.